Find specialist flood insurance

Find specialist flood insurance

If your business premises have suffered from flood damage in the past, or if you're in a flood risk area, you could find it difficult to get insurance cover

The British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA) offers a Find a Broker tool, which can help you find specialist flood insurers in your area.

Use the Find a Broker service on the BIBA website, or call 0370 950 1790.

What does the * mean?

If a link has a * this means it is an affiliate link. To find out more, see our FAQs.